Just a reminder that THIS SATURDAY is our Fall Clean up day! Find us at Bethany Cemetery Saturday, October 3rd at 10am – ?. We will have a brief meeting to kick off our morning and then get to work! Things to bring:
- Soft bristle brushes, buckets and non-harsh chemicals/soaps for cleaning headstones.
- Trimmers for cutting back tree branches
- Weed eaters/chainsaws
- Shovels for fixing fallen stones
- Post hole digger, quickcrete, 4×4 post, drill and wood screws *
- Your family history, ready to share!
*We have a new display case that needs put up. It will need to be attached to a 4×4 post and then set in the ground with quickcrete. Would love to get this project done if we can get someone to help!
If you have any questions please let us know! Hope to see you there!